Date: Saturdays/Sundays, November - January (TBD)
Start date: Sunday, November 27, 2022
Venue & Schedule: TBD (Games will be at our usual playing fields)
Format: Advanced & development division
Registration close/ payment due: Sunday, November 13, 2022
- Sub-teams of club teams will be perceived as separate teams for this league and participants are not allowed to play with more than 1 registered team.
- Schedule will be announced depending on the number of entries received.
- Captains of each team are responsible for the team's registration & submitting the payment through Glue Up, on/before Sunday, November 13, 2022 .
- Each team is required to have a minimum of 6 members of each gender to participate in the Mixed Club League.
- Games will be played in ABBA format.
- Captains are responsible for making sure all players are HKFDF Members before the first league they play in game starts.
- Any players found to have no membership will not be allowed to play in the rest of the league.
- A team breaking membership rules will be awarded a loss for that game and the player may not play for the rest of this league.
2022 Mixed Club League Refund Policy
- HKFDF will invoice and collect all fees for the Mixed Club League.
- All fees payable in Hong Kong Dollars $.
- HKFDF will provide a full refund, if during the registration process, it is decided the event does not have enough teams needed to proceed, or if the event is canceled due to inclement weather conditions.
Event Cancellation & Inclement Weather Notices
- Should there be any bad weather conditions on the competition day, which will affect the competition, the competition will be canceled as per the following conditions.
- If there is Typhoon Signal No.8 or above, and Red or Black Rain Warning hoisted by the HK Observatory, the competition may be canceled.
- When the Thunderstorm Warning is hoisted by the HK Observatory before or during the competition the decision as to whether a competition will be postponed or canceled will be made by the League Organizer.
- For further information relating to the weather conditions on a competition day, please note the HKFDF will inform all Team Captains of cancellation of the competition on any given weekend by text message and announced on HKFDF Facebook & Instagram as soon as we are made aware (usually 2 hours before game start).
- In the case of event cancellation announced by HKFDF due to weather or other conditions, participants will receive a partial refund on their registration fee.